Wednesday 24 April 2013

Quote

The soul of a person is what he/ she is really inside and reflects it on the outside.  That core hat no one can change to you because its the essence of what you really are.

In this entry I will talk about a quote that I identify myself with, it was a diffiicult desicion as i have many that I love and many authors I truly admire. In one of those authors is a pacifist who lead the world to peace.
"Be the change you wish to be" Mahatma Gandhi
The meaning of the quote can be interpreted in different ways, the first is to recognize yourself as you are and think overhead what will be of you in the future, for the better or the worse. It can also mean that your words say more than your actions, this really reflects most of what you are in essence and that any action you make will affect the construction of your future this means a bad reputation if your tendency is towards bad desicions, so no one would choose you like in a team or for work because they know that your not capable of keeping a promise an will never triust on you.
By other means if you have suffered a great deal in life, the obvious is you would want better things for you and your life, so the next step is planning your goals and having objectives and alternatives that are used as second options but remeber this, nothing is impossible do not think the alternatives are used because the others are hard and unreachable. A motivated person that has the entire life ahead is capable of being reasonable and wise. Take advantage of all the opportunities, because in this world the one who stays without work and being unuseful remaining ignorant of any abilities and knowledge will certainly have a very poor and mediocre life.

For me the meaning of this quote is to take the juice of life altough it may present me with some very harsh and difficult situations, it was meant to be  life will never come free, it costs to learn and improve yourself  where yoiu lack the most. I consider myself that I am a fighter, to obtain what I want and most desire, I have seen many cases were people don't end a good career and in life begging for second chances when they don't deserve because they haven't demonstrated themselves as capable of being autonomous. This is very sad but that is one of the reasons I shall keep on show the example as it says in the quote and do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment